Fun for all the family
If you missed out on booking some school holiday accommodation at Berowra Waters don’t despair, there is plenty to do if you want a day out with the family.
However just a tip, with limited accommodation at Berowra Waters it’s best to get in early and book your September school holidays or Christmas holiday accommodation sooner rather than later so as not to be disappointed!
Also note that Berowra Waters does not flood like at lot of the Hawkesbury River areas.
Five top family friendly things to do at Berowra Waters for a day:
1. BBQ Boat – hire a BBQ Boat from Berowra Waters Holidays and take the family and/or friends out for a day on the water. A great way to check out the river community, take in the natural beauty of the surroundings, have a fish, go for a swim and cook up a feast on the BBQ. These boats come complete with BBQ, swim ladder, toilet and do not require a boat licence to drive.
2. Kayaking/Boat Hire – offering single kayaks and double kayaks, hire these beauties and explore the waterways towards Crosslands. You can even take a picnic and stop off along the river and relax surrounded by National park bushland. Alternatively hire a motorized tinny, no boat licence required and explore the Hawkesbury River and lovely river beaches.
3. Fish and Chips – Who doesn’t like a good serve of Fish & Chips? Bring the family down for a bite to eat at What The Fish! Located right next to the water, this restaurant offers a range
of food to please everyone. Fully licensed plus BYO, this is casual, family dining at its best.
4. Great North Walk – take a hike along the Great North Walk either up the hill towards Cowan for a great view looking down on Berowra Waters (ideal photo opportunity) or head towards
Crosslands and follow the flow of the river through stunning bush. Grab an ice-cream, drink or snack from Berowra Waters Boat Hire as a treat!
5. BYO Picnic – bring a picnic down to the Berowra Waters Marina park. Plenty of space for the kids to run around and free gas BBQ’s to cook up a storm. Fish off the seawall and if you don’t have fishing gear, hire a kit from Berowra Waters Boat Hire. Maybe take out one of the boats from Berowra Waters Boat Hire and explore the river, starting from $80 for two hours in a tinny or $120 for two hours in a blue polycraft. Fun for all the family and no boat licence
Berowra Waters, located right on your back doorstep, is a great place for a weekend or a family holiday. Berowra Waters Holidays offer a range of accommodation options for all budgets. Studio
apartments for couples through to a five-bedroom apartment accommodating up to 10 people. All properties have stunning water views and most are water access only and come with a motorised
tinny (no licence required), kayaks, SUP’s & fishing rods. There are a range of activities available for everyone, whether you are looking at keeping the kids busy, seeking fine dining with your partner or just relaxing with a book. Swimming from the private pontoon or secluded river beaches, kayaking through some beautiful waterways, fishing, crabbing or hiking along the Great North walk are just some of the activities right on your doorstep and easily accessible from your holiday accommodation.
Make sure you book early as there is limited accommodation options at Berowra Waters.
Visit www.berowrawatersholidays.com.au to view options, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0405 565 256 for further information.