The Berowra Waters Penthouse is a fully self-contained luxury apartment of generous proportions, accommodating up to ten guests. Featuring 5 beautifully appointed bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, an expansive lounge/entertaining area and commercial grade kitchen, you are ensured plenty of space for everyone to relax and enjoy the surrounds.
Why stay at Berowra Waters Penthouse?
- 5 well-appointed bedrooms (2 with ensuites)
- Spa bath in master bedroom
- Expansive lounge and dining area with views of Berowra Waters
- Entertainment system including Ipod dock, flat screen TV and DVD player plus Foxtel in main living area
- Commercial grade kitchen with wine fridge
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- Car parking at the front of the property
- Secure parking available on request
- Minutes to casual and fine dining restaurants
- Waterfront accommodation without the hassle of loading and unloading your gear onto a boat.
- Boat berth available on request
- Accommodation for 10
- 1 king size bed (ensuite with spa, Foxtel)
- 3 queen size beds (2 with ensuite, 1 with Foxtel)
- 2 single beds
- 3 bathrooms
The Penthouse is an ideal holiday accommodation option for a group of friends or family wishing to experience the Hawkesbury River and natural bush environment. With easy access and car parking close by, The Penthouse guests can hire boats and kayaks from the Berowra Waters Marina to get out on the water.
The Penthouse is also set up for conferences and functions, management meetings and group workshops. In house catering can be arranged as well as guided tours, cruises and bush walks.
Getting married at Berowra Waters? The Penthouse is perfect for either the bride or groom and family members. As it has easy access then makeup artists, photographers, family and friends can easily come and go.